Creating a smooth transition between your home’s interior and exterior floods your home with natural light and increases your living space.
I have been browsing for inspiration and taking note on different ideas for blending the two spaces. I’m in love with the textiles, patterns and furniture options.
Please take a look at these 5 inspirations of a dreamy outdoor living spaces.
Also, I have added items which can help you to create that styl!
5 inspirations with 5 elements to create your perfect outdoor space.
- Any outdoor living space benefits from lots of cosy seating. These seats are the perfect spot to curl up with a good book or just relax and enjoy the beautiful garden.
- Give your outdoor space a unique flair by choosing a bright colour for your furniture.On a budget? It’s amazing what a spray paint will do for your old, rusty furniture.
- Soft furniture and colourful throw pillows make it an even cosier spot to relax.
- A patterned area rug, like this one featuring bold blue stripes, is a quick and easy way to give an outdoor space an updated look. Stylish and practical indoor-outdoor rugs made of fade- and mildew-resistant materials can add big impact with low maintenance.
- One key to any successful outdoor space is privacy. Here, a wooden wall serves double duty, offering privacy and providing an attractive way to present a terracotta pots which are so trendy right now.